Monday, 12 November 2012

Their Little Cowgirl ~ Myrna Mackenzie

Their Little Cowgirl
Author: Myrna Mackenzie
Publisher: Harlequin Mills & Boon
Page: 184
Price: RM 8
Status: Sold

Synopsis
Dearest Godmother,

You said all I must do to regain my youth is play matchmaker for twenty-one couples. Well, it's harder than you made it sound! Luckily, I've only got six more to go.

Take my latest attempt: Jackie Hammond and Steven Rollins. There's sizzle between there two strangers but Jackie just found out that Steven's one-year-old cutie is biologically hers. I can't blame her for wanting two weeks with a child she has to give up, but how can I make Jackie see that she should fight for the little girl - and the one man her feel beautiful?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...