Friday, 7 December 2012

A Weekend to Remember ~ Miranda Lee

A Weekend to Remember
Author: Miranda Lee
Publisher: Harlequin Mills & Boon
Page: 186
Price: RM 7
Status: Sold

Synopsis
A little white lie...
I'm terribly sorry, Hannah could hear herself saying, I don't know what came over me. I simply couldn't let that cold-hearted ambitious bitch take you for another ride. When you lost the last six weeks from your memory - including your whirlwind romance - I thought that might be the end of Felicia. But then a nurse at the hospital said that a fiancee had been mentioned and would I please call her. I pictured Felicia winning you all over again with her looks and her lies, so before I knew it I'd opened my stupid mouth and said I was your fiancee...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...