Saturday, 21 January 2012

Flowers in the Attic ~ V.C. Andrews

Flowers in the Attic
Pengarang: V.C. Andrews
Muka Surat: 411
Harga: RM28 (termasuk pos)
Status: Sold

Sinopsis:
“So, like Charles Dickens, in this work of “fiction” I will hide myself away behind a false name, and live in fake places, and I will pray to God that those who should will hurt when they read what I have to say. Certainly God in his infinite mercy will see that some understanding publisher will put my words in a book, and help grind the knife that I hope to wield.”

This is the extraordinary novel that has captured millions in its spell!
All across America and around the world, millions of readers have been captivated by this strange dark, terrifying tale of passion and peril in the lives of four innocent children locked away from the world by a selfish mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...